Step 1: A great idea gives birth to a (presumably) great article
Step 3: You trash that and then rewrite it to create an EFFECTIVE article
Step 4: You test and iterate 1-2 more times to weed out issues and plug gaps!
Step 5: Finally you have an article that is ready to go out!
Congrats it’s your baby’s first day out!
How can YOU do this?
Just ask the right questions and answers will follow
1. Who is the audience
2. What do they currently think
3. What do you want them to think instead (This is the point and purpose of your article)
4. They don’t care about you (obviously) so, what are they really care about…
5. Is there a way to talk about one of the above topics while implicitly embedding your point in it!
(this will be the topic of your article)
6. Just talk about the thing THEY care about while implicitly embedding YOUR point and slowly help transition them from 2 to 3