- The greeting is generic enough to not piss off anyone. And more importantly there is a greeting
- There is no beating around the bush, trying to hyperbole, or any of that nonsense
- It mentions the price, it’s super short and straightforward so if somebody wants to buy he can straightfor ping and talk business.
- Plus it is placed in a highly relevant place where people go to. This is where a whole lot of people go to when they are looking for content.
You can try to replicate the text but you would be far more successful if you understand and adopt the underlying mindset.
- Believe that what you’re selling is actually worth buying
- If you are pitching in to the right audience you don’t need to hard-sell
- Keep it simple silly!
This one point is like the universal law of marketing lol