- User persona – who is the reader, his problems and what is the transformation that I want to bring in him through this article
- Intro – why should he care, the problem, and what his life can be if it’s solved. Plus showing him the mindset flaw that’s stopping him (it’s not that impossible after all)
- Body – The actual solution
- The points
- Arc for each point
each point is actually an independent small micro transformation of it’s own
- Conclusion – Reading this article is pointless unless you’re gonna lift your ass up and go do it!
The accuracy and punchless of the article depends entirely on the writer’s attunement and alignment to the audience
- Your readers are the misguided heros. Make ‘them’ the villains.
- ‘Research’ is mostly a way to escape some internal deamon