Watched a total of 522.48 minutes, A little over 9 hours
42 movie recaps
I have gotten to a point where recaps of the same movies from different channels started filling up my suggestions
Why these are so addictive
- YouTube itself is addictive, the algo is just fuuuck!
- Premium means even more addictive, no barrier, no interruptions how do you.
- Have you seen the Clickbait the thumbnails and titles? No? Check out the list.
- The journey of a movie recap
- 1000 ideas pop ionto an author’s head
- 1 becomes theme of a book
- 10000 books are published but only 1 becomes movie
- 1000s of movies are released but only few become hits
- Very few out of hundreds of hits become the ‘wild hits’ that get chosen for a movie recap.
This means the recaps are as creme-da-la-creme as there is, hence bound to be addictive
Apart from the introspections here are added benefits of this long, tiring, and ‘fruitless’ addiction
- I have the list of most fantastic movie suggestions in my whole circle
- Next time I watch one of these great movies it won’t be because I am so stuck on what will happen next.
- I already know the entire story so now I can actually focus on noticing what is happening right now.